Friday, July 2, 2010

Now TS sends me packing :(

Talent Sindia - Literally my second home for the past two years. That's where I used to go for my enigeering entrance coaching . It was where I was forged into a 'decent, wannabe something boy' from a 'fucking lazy kid'. Anyone who have experienced what it is to be a TSian would quite agree that it is the best place to be in for an IIT aspirant. I had some of the best times in my life there with all my damn intelligent friends (Read Intelligent, not Geeky).

        So now I'm thrown out of there too. Now I'm practically jobless , having to wait till the entrance results come out. Hope I'll not get stranded. I really do miss  Nandakumar sir, who has been my mentor for the past two years. It's like I'm loosing everything after my school days. They say that all is for good. Let it be !