Thursday, July 15, 2010

BITS Pilani, Goa campus it is !

So now it's fixed. No point in discussing all those iit vs bits vs nit stuff. I'm going to be a BITSian. No more, No less. For those of you who wondering why I'm not choosing IIT, the answer is simple , I didn't get it :( !! No regrets though. I'm so excited about my new venture and hope I become a successful engineer, well at least that's the plan .


           After all those days waiting to know where you'd end up, I'm so glad that I've made the right choice. Now I see some busy day's ahead shopping and packing. After all those jobless nights watching football and gaming I have something serious to do. Consequently I can't sit and blog all day ! Get me ? ... So bye for now and see you later. Hope I have a good internet facility at the campus .

This would be my new home for the next four years http://www.bits360.com/v2/?p=44 . Looks good. Happy at the moment :).